It’s officially that time of year. As the weather gets colder, the promise of the holidays gets nearer and we can start looking forward to all the best activities — sipping hot cocoa, ice skating, and gift shopping for our favorite people. Luckily, finding the right gifts doesn’t have to be stressful or difficult. Jewelry is one of the easiest gifts to give, not to mention one of the most exciting gifts to receive. (We know we’re biased, but we really believe it!)
If you’re looking for the perfect present for your partner, sibling, parent, best friend, or anyone else that makes the rest of your year better, this holiday gift guide is the place to start. Take a look at some of our favorite holiday jewelry and let the elf in you be inspired.
Your Ultimate Jewelry Gift Guide
There is something for everyone when it comes to gifting jewelry. Whether you’re shopping for someone whose style is minimalist, glam, rugged, or bold, you’ve got plenty of options to find the best fit in every jewelry category.
To take the stress out of finding something as unique as the people in your life, just start with the basics and add a personal touch. Customized jewelry gifts are such a great way to make your loved ones feel special.
- Custom name necklace: Including text in jewelry is about as personal as it gets; a custom name necklace is a lovely way to give someone a completely personalized present. You could choose their nickname, an inside joke, or a sweet reminder they can wear around their neck. Not only will this be a gorgeous, customized piece, but it can also be a fun conversation starter — don’t be afraid to get creative!
- Initial pendant and earrings: Initial pendants are a great way to take part in the layered necklace trend. Set against a simple chain, or a colorful enamel pendant, a lovely, elongated letter can be a meaningfully significant piece while remaining visually subtle (or go glam and make the letter the centerpiece set inside a circle of diamonds). Initial jewelry doesn’t have to stop at the first letter of someone’s name either; you can create an entire collection of letters: choose a few earrings for their first, middle, and last names, or give them a few different initial pendants they can mix and match.
- Zodiac necklace: Get astrological with your gifting. Are they just such a virgo? If someone you love reads their horoscope every day and has a habit of asking everyone they meet exactly when they were born, zodiac jewelry needs to be on your gift list. They’ll appreciate that you recognized something they care about, and they’ll be excited to show off their sign to the world in a really gorgeous way. Beware, leo crossing!
- Birthstone jewelry: Birthstones are another sweet way to customize a piece of jewelry. There’s a gem for every month, each as beautiful as the last, and each can provide a colorful shine to a necklace or a pair of earrings. Birthstones can be a great way to customize a piece of jewelry to the wearer, but if you happen to know their favorite stone or jewelry type, that's also a fine way to go.
For the trendy people in your life who enjoy a touch of femininity, sparkle, and elegance, here are some holiday jewelry favorites to guide your search:
- Perfect for everyday wear: The gift that keeps on giving is something they can add to their capsule jewelry collection. Think about the staple accessories they wear every day and choose an elegant piece that will work with any outfit:
- Poppy Round Diamond Pendant
- Demi Diamond Spear Pendant
- Penny Diamond Wishbone Pendant
- Tebi Diamond Tag Pendant
- Earrings: Decorative earscapes are all the rage right now. A stacked earring assortment is a unique way to create texture, color, and add dimension to a look. Help your loved one achieve the trend with a sparkling, timeless pair of earrings like these:
- Stackable rings: Stackable rings are so much fun to play around with; a few statement rings create a sense of drama, dainty bands add a touch of sparkle, and open-shape rings give a more geometric look. But who says you have to choose one type? Give the gift of mix-and-match by choosing a few rings that look swell together:
(Another helpful tip: find out the recipient’s ring size or make an educated guess, and trust that they can always get their rings adjusted if necessary.)
- Tennis bracelets: Both on and off the court, tennis bracelets make a luxurious gift. They’re simple, slender, and incredibly elegant, and they add the perfect amount of sparkle to any outfit. Here is some bracelet inspiration for your more extravagant holiday jewelry shopping:
There are plenty of jewelry options to choose from for the men on your holiday gift list. Our men’s jewelry collection includes versatile pieces that cater to many different styles while adding just the right amount of flair. Check out our suggestions for holiday gifting this year:
Finding the perfect holiday jewelry gift for everyone on your list can be as easy as a few clicks. Browse our collections and enjoy the feeling of giving someone a present they’ll treasure forever. Happy holiday shopping!